Saturday, October 27, 2012

abcteach Website: Idea #28

I love finding great educational websites. One I found recently is called abcteach. The website is: http://www.abcteach.com/. My favorite part of this website are the free materials that you can print off. You will find a list of the free activities on the home page. 

Under the 'Free Materials' list I clicked on PreK/Early Childhood. Then I clicked on ABC Activities and found a great list of flash cards, coloring pages, and worksheets.

Under the Reading Comprehension tab, I clicked on Pre-K/Kindergarten and found short books and word wall flashcards to practice. The books are simple and have sight words in them. They are perfect for beginning readers.

This website can be used as a great resource in helping you get your child on the path to reading success! Have fun discovering all that this website has to offer.

1 comment: