Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sight Word Uno: Idea #192

Who doesn't enjoy playing a round of Uno? Well, you should try making it educational by playing Sight Word Uno. It is played exactly like Uno, but uses sight words instead of numbers. Kids will absolutely love playing this card game!

I was going to be super ambitious and make my own Sight Word Uno cards, but guess what? I found some online that are ready to print off and they are totally free! Just click here to see them. 

When you print the cards, make sure you use colored ink, or it kind of defeats the purpose of the game. Also, the printable Sight Word Uno cards are not double sided. I would suggest taping them to actual Uno cards so that your student can't see through the cards. If you have forgotten how to play Uno, the game is explained really well on the website.

I hope your student enjoys playing this fun game while learning sight words.

No comments:

Post a Comment