Saturday, December 1, 2012

Storyline Online: Idea #63

There are some wonderful websites out there! As a teacher I read to the students A LOT. Sometimes it was nice to have someone else read to my class. When I heard about this website I fell in love with it instantly. This website has famous people reading children's books. Most of these people are actors, so they do voices and are very expressive when they read. The pages in the book are also shown to the student as they are being read.

Some of my personal favorites were watching Betty White read 'Harry the Dirty Dog', Sean Astin read 'A Bad Case of Stripes', and Elijah Wood read 'Me and My Cat?'. I enjoyed watching and listening as much as my students. Have fun watching these famous people read at: http://www.storylineonline.net/.

No comments:

Post a Comment